APP.TI.TUDE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
• DoEC does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry ("Entry"). As such, you retain ownership of your Entry.
• In consideration of DoEC agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that DoEC (and third parties authorised by DoEC) may make any and all Entries available on the website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio and that Entries may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship. You now grant DoEC (and third parties authorised by DoEC) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works or podcasts from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
• DoEC does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. DoEC may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
• You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
• You hereby acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to protect any intellectual property rights that may exist in your Entry.
• DoEC warrants that subject to the proviso, neither it nor the judges shall develop competing applications to those submitted in your Entry. The proviso is that this warranty does not apply to applications already developed or being developed at the date of submission of the Entry.