|How the Competition Works|
1. Entrants to the competition are asked to develop and submit applications that are Bermuda-focused.
2. Individuals and teams are encouraged to participate.
3. Register online to participate between March 23rd and May 31, 2011.
4. All applications must be fully developed and ready to GoLive by August 8th, 2011. They must be newly created applications which have not been published, made available anywhere publicly prior to this competition.
5. Applications must be submitted by August 8th, 2011 to www.apptitude.bm using the Blackberry Simulator as a Java file.
6. Entrants may be contacted to give an 'elevator pitch' to the competition judges during the month of August 2011.
7. Judges will assess entries according to creativity, functionality, completeness and the Bermuda-centric nature.
8. Winners will be announced the beginning of September 2011.